November 5, 2022
JSW Jaigarh port is the first deep water greenfield all-weather port developed by JSW Infrastructure. Inaugurated in year 2009, Operating 7 berths with a cargo handling capacity of 55 MMT Per Annum. Port developed and operated by JSW Infrastructure, Its ports and terminals currently have an operational capacity of 154 MPTA. With a growth pace, in the next two years, this is going to double to reach 200 MTPA through Greenfield and Brownfield expansions. After evaluation of several solutions JSW choose Envision’s iPortman for Automating the operations.
Envision’s iPortman implemented with seam less integration with SAP ERP deployed at corporate data center. Following are the modules of iPortman implemented. Covering Bulk, Break bulk, Liquid cargo
• Vessel nomination
• Berth Operations
• Vessel Operations.
• Yard Operations
• Dispatch and receipt of cargo (Road/ Rail/ Water)
• Tariff management
• Invoice and billing
• Alerts and notifications
• Reports and Dashboards
• iPortman Integration with SAP
• iPortman Integration with Weigh Bridges
• iPortman Integration with MIS
This automation helped JSW to derive various benefits to improve the performance and profitability of Port Operations. Some of them are:
1. Efficient planning of jobs with seamless integration between all operations.
2. Implement Best practices with robust control systems.
3. Customer specific contracts, rates, discounts. Capture all events, volumes and time for accurate billing.
4. Revenue management with advance calculation, advance receipt, invoice process, payment receipt, and reconciliation of customer billing account.
5. Reduce revenue leakage with tightly integrated operation control
6. Streamline operations across import and export operations at Marine, Berth, Yard, and gate
7. Better utilization of resources like Equipment, yard, labor, with real time data visibility
8. Reducing maintenance costs for internal and external resources, improve the service levels
Envision’s iPortman been most preferred solution for JSW, implemented for 5 more ports/Terminals subsequently. Envision provided several enhancements since 2011. All sites are under support.
(This case study is summary of our engagement, not formally approved by customer. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for objections/feedback/queries.)