Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
Sensor/Plant Data is at the core of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT). We provide end to end solutions for IIOT from sensor integration to big data platforms for advanced analytics.
We are one of the few solution providers who can provide end to end IIOT solutions such as:
Sensor Integration: We have extensive integration capability with sensors SCADA/DCS Integration with Embedded solutions, RTU, Data Loggers. Our RTUs and IOT gateways are certified and proven.
Data Transmission: All our devices supports several data communication options on LORA, RF data, TCPIP, Zig bee, Wi-Fi, GPRS Data with direct communication, peer to peer and data concentrators.
IIOT Platform: Our IIOT platform RUBUS, built on cutting edge big data technology stack, is scalable, deployable on cloud and on-premises.
Data Sciences: Our solution with internal algorithms for predictive and prescriptive analytics provide actionable insights.
Proven Use Cases: Envision has been deploying IIOT solutions for the past 3 years. We have deployed solutions for manufacturing integration, equipment condition monitoring, energy management, utilities management, plant automation integration, alarms and events monitoring, field data acquisition, meter data management in Power, Water and Gas distribution.
Our IIOT Center of Excellence
Our IIOT solutions are well positioned to leverage the digital capabilities to transform our client’s value chains. As part of this strategic service, the IIOT Center of Excellence will serve as a critical differentiator with the objectives of:
- Aggregating skills, resources, processes, tools, and assets that demonstrate our leadership in the marketplace.
- Accelerating growth for the strategic service by addressing the challenges of manufacturing, quality and maintenance.
- Driving innovation and leveraging scale to centrally support global projects across world.
Our IIOT Solutions Industry Presence
In the past few years we have deployed solutions for several industries. We have at least one referable use case from the following industry verticals:
- Sea Ports and Terminals.
- Metro Rail & Rail.
- Power Generation (Thermal, Gas, Hydro, Wind and Solar).
- Utilities (Electricity, Water and Gas).
- Facilities – Buildings, Airports, Malls and large facilities.
- Manufacturing (Food & Beverage, Cement, Steel, Chemical and Engineering)
- Oil & Gas.
Our IIOT offerings
- Digital Manufacturing.
- Digital operations.
- Production Management.
- Energy and Utilities Management.
- Quality and Inspection.
- Alarms and Events Management.
- Predictive analytics.
- Equipment Performance Management.
- M2E – Machines to Enterprise Systems Integrations.
- Digital Manufacturing HUB.
How we engage?
Seeing is believing. We work closely with our customers, analyze their requirements, validate the constraints, and then define the expected outcomes. We take the Proof of Concept (POC) approach for all unique requirements. Many times, we fund the POC to ensure that our customer can validate the expected outcomes before taking the business decisions.
We assure that we deliver the value which meet the customer goals.