iARMS IOT Gateway – Making Your Maximo IOT Ready
Just in 3 Steps with iARMS IOT Gateway
With the advent of Sensor integration and IOT, Maintenance paradigm is shifting from Preventive Maintenance to Predictive Maintenance. Integrating EAM solution like Maximo with Sensor and
Automation data still a major challenge.
Envisions iARMS—IOT Gateway makes integration easy in just three steps. Install, Interface and Integrate.
iARMS—IOT Gateway Salient Features:
- Readymade integration for MAXIMO 6.X and 7.X
- Trend history for all related and associated tags.
- On Demand Big Data, Unlimited historian for data storage reduces the load on Maximo server and DB.
- Ability to trigger Maximo work order based on condition.
- Readymade interface for following:
- SCADA & PLC
- OPC Server DA 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
- OPC Server AE 1.1
- MODBUS & MODBUS TCP IP
- BACKNET & LONWORKS
- DNP3 CSV & Text files
- SOA/Web Services
- Supports MQTT, ready Integration with Watson IOT, PMQ, Bluemix.
- Integration with fixed/mobile equipment over wired/wireless network.
- In-built capacity to generate extensive dashboards, trends, and analytics.
- Ability to create virtual tags with formula.
- Secure Architecture, Scalable and flexible Solution.
iARMS Solution OverView
iARMS solution enables interface with production, operating equipment and facilities seamlessly. Provides ability to tag, monitor, and raise critical event and alarm management capabilities. The solution could raise alarms that triggered automatic Inspection, maintenance work orders.
With Pre-Built Interfaces with Maximo, condition monitoring integration is easy can be accomplished in few steps. Interfaces with most of the Industry Automation systems reduces the complexity and time to deploy, the single gateway to meet all IOT integration requirements. Can be deployed as a Standalone solution at a plant or multiple plants can be integrated with a Hub and Spoke architecture.
Stakeholders having a real-time view of the condition and past trends within Maximo saves time to respond with right decision to diagnose. Ability to analyze the trend and past historical trends on condition and failure history help to implement best maintenance management practices.
Some of the benefits of asset management and condition monitoring are:
- Higher Uptime.
- Increased Safety
- Improved efficiency
- Minimized environmental impact
- Optimized process uptime
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased profits