iARMS IOT Gateway – Making Your Maximo IOT Ready
Just in 3 Steps with iARMS IOT Gateway
With the arrival of sensor integration and IOT, the maintenance paradigm is shifting from Preventive Maintenance to Predictive Maintenance. However, integrating an EAM solution like Maximo with sensor and automation data is still a major challenge.
Envisions iARMS—IOT Gateway makes integration easy in just three steps. Install, Interface and Integrate.
iARMS—IOT Gateway Salient Features:
- Readymade integration for MAXIMO 6.X and 7.X
- Trend history for all related and associated tags
- On demand Big Data, unlimited historian for data storage reduces load on Maximo server and DB
- Ability to trigger Maximo work order based on condition
- Readymade interface for the following:
- SCADA & PLC
- OPC Server DA 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
- OPC Server AE 1.1
- MODBUS & MODBUS TCP IP
- BACKNET & LONWORKS
- DNP3 CSV & Text files
- SOA/web services
- Supports MQTT, ready-integration with Watson IOT, PMQ, Bluemix.
- Integration with fixed/mobile equipment over wired/wireless network
- In-built capacity to generate extensive dashboards, trends and analytics
- Ability to create virtual tags with formula
- Secure architecture, scalable and flexible solution
iARMS Solution Overview
iARMS solution allows you to interface with production, operating equipment and facilities seamlessly. The solution offers you with the ability to tag, monitor, and raise critical event and alarm management capabilities. The solution can raise alarms that trigger automatic inspection and maintenance work orders.
With prebuilt interface, Maximo condition monitoring integration is easy and can be accomplished in a few steps. An interface with most of the industry automation systems reduces the complexity and time to deploy by providing a single gateway to meet all IOT integration requirements. The solution can be deployed as a standalone solution at a plant or multiple plants and can be integrated with a Hub and Spoke architecture.
Stakeholders have a real time view of the current condition and, by analyzing the past trends within Maximo they can diagnose the problem quickly and correctly thereby saving time. The ability to analyze the trend and past historical trends on condition and failure history helps to implement best maintenance management practices.
Some of the benefits of asset management and condition monitoring are:
- Higher up time.
- Increased safety
- Improved efficiency
- Minimized environmental impact
- Optimized process uptime
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased profits