24/7 Global Support
Making Your Maximo
Envision a Gold accredited IBM Maximo partner with more than a decade of Maximo delivery and support experience, offering 24X7 Maximo support for Maximo users across the world.
We help Maximo customers to focus on their core business, with our best in class, reliable support with:
- Extensive support for all versions and industry solutions
- Reduced dependency on external or internal resources
- Quicker and faster response time and resolutions
- Extensive knowledge for assured support
- Support for even end of support version of Maximo
- Cost effective solutions for reduced cost ownership
- Adherence to customer security and compliances
- Support for complex clustered, high availability environments
Envision offers Silver, Gold and Platinum levels IBM Maximo support services.
Silver: General support of application performance and administration with pre-defined SLAs.
Gold: Monitoring, management of application and database with high level of response times, and SLAs with assured additional support hours.
Platinum: Highest level of support with committed up-times and response times. With 24X7 support and response times. Minimum assured man hours per month for support and new developments of application and reports.
Talk to us for ad-hoc support on need basis or for customized support offerings. With our 24×7 support team, ticketing system, secure remote access, we keep your IBM Maximo running.
We offer different levels of technical support so you can get the type of support that best suits your business needs. Our technical support structure provides remote diagnostic capability, which helps to provide faster problem isolation in many situations without requiring on-site support visits.
End User Support:
- Functional support to users on all IBM Maximo modules
- Functional support (Queries, Application usage)
- Workflow related support (Routing, Approval)
- Input data, data corrections, update and modification of records
- Start Center usage support like, configuring result sets, KPIs and favorite applications
- Application and form administration
- Adding domains to the field, creating lookups. Change/modify the data/filed attributes and parameters
- Configuring escalations, and modification of Cron tasks
- Field level class modifications
- Email configurations for work flows/escalations
- Changing the application level/system level XMLs.
- User administration, user management, including adding and deleting users from workflow/groups
- Application usage and access modifications access control. Group level security, modifications to conditional expression manager
- Work flow management and administration
- Configuring and Administering MIF
- Data integrity check and handling exceptions
- Report administration
- Managing and monitoring indexes
- Monitoring views/triggers/stored procedures
- Backend error, indexviolation errors, open cursor errors
- Back up restorations. Data uploading from excel/CSV/flat files for master data clean up.
- Application server maintenance
- Monitoring and managing queues/threads, rebuild and deployment of EAR files
- Managing production environment. Migration of application and data between production and development environment
- Restoration of production server with environment and data from backups in case of production environment crash and failure
- Optimized performance, availability, scalability, flexibility and security
- A virtual worry-free implementation with 24×7 monitoring and support
- Maximize long-term ROI, reduces IT spends on monitoring activities