OCR – ACNR
iPortman OCR Integration solution integrates with automated gate operations and OCR systems for recognition, tracking and monitoring of gate and internal movements. Low-cost OCR systems are being developed to be released in 2015.
- Helps in achieving man fewer gate operations and improvement in response times.
- No human errors in getting container Id
- Control center has the complete control of gate operations.
- Through inspection of containers is achieved with visuals supporting in any event of container damage.
- The system provides an integrated hardware and highly accurate software programs
- Visual Recognition of container ID provides direct identification of the object without a secondary device
- Intelligent character recognition regardless of image source quality.
- Reduces terminal staffing requirements.
- Provides a major data input for container profiling.
- Increases efficiency and throughput at the container terminal gates by processing images at the faster rate.
- Commendable reduction in time taken for gate process.
LORA – RF Data Communication
- Tracking of hardware and load in a transportation framework is urgent keeping in mind the end goal to accomplish operational productivity. Our RFID framework gives the way to distinguish and position these benefits at rapid, with high exactness and in the most requested of conditions.
- Our framework gives precise distinguishing proof even in generally troublesome situations where elective strategies can’t take care of the demand for speed and range
- RFiD system enables clients to execute completely computerized resource following frameworks
- With a developing need to enhance productivity, robotizing supply chains and following profitable resources have turned out to be progressively important
The most critical of all favorable circumstances of RFID systems is the non-contact, non-viewable pathway nature of the innovation. Labels can be perused an assortment of substances, for example, snow, haze, ice, paint, crusted grime, and other outwardly and naturally difficult conditions, where barcodes or other optically read technologies would be pointless.
- RFID has turned out to be key for an extensive variety of computerized information gathering and recognizable proof applications that would not be conceivable something else.
- The read/compose ability of a dynamic RFID framework is additionally a critical preferred standpoint in intelligent applications, for example, work-in-process or upkeep tracking.
Real-Time Location Tracking with Precision Global Positioning System
Helps ports and terminals to track their tugs, barges, Quay Cranes, RTG, Trailer Truck and all other equipment. Having a real-time monitoring for visibility to manage the route map and save the fuel efficiency. Envisions RF Data Communication with a range of 15 nautical miles helps to connect with Control Room for seamless data flow and location tracking.
- Below are the benefits of the product in a real-time monitoring.
- Save time and reduces operations expenses
- Optimize resources and allow time for maintenance of tug
- Predictive, superior route mapping, the location of assets, and utilize digital timekeeping.
Real-Time Alerts and Event Monitoring
The solution comes with extensive configurable business rules for notifications and alerts. All the alerts and Notification will provide a real-time view of the current situation, helps planners to handle the exceptions. Solution Notifications can be integrated with email, SMS to communicate with internal and external stakeholders like customer, agents, operators.
iPortman Mobile Solutions for Ports helps improve control of over-the-air provisioning and updates, enterprise-strength security and governance policies.
- iPortman Mobile solutions caters to all the operations of the port and can be deployed on tablets, PDA and VMT’s and supports Android, Windows, and IOS
- A simplified subscription-based pricing model built around the devices ensures greater predictability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness.
- It is easy to use, such that even new users can adapt to the solution easily. It scales and supports new devices as they are launched in the market. It is also able to meet the bandwidth demands, in case of the collaboration of voice, data and video tools.
Our EDI Engine has provision to read and exchange all kinds of EDI messages like the vessel, cargo, container, gate and billing related like IFMAN, BMISRM, HANMOV, COPRN, COPRAR, COARRI, CODECO, COPINI, COREOR, COSTOR and etc. There are around 190+ industry messages exchanged between Shipping lines, ports, customs and financial institutions. All messages can be incorporated into the system as the application has EDI provision.
iPortman – Integration Framework Supports
- Supported Data formats: XML, Flat Files
- Supported Data transfer options: JMS Queues, Interface Tables, Web Services
- Outbound Data processes
- Bulk Data Export
- Inbound Data processes
- Integration Gateway
- File Loading
iPortman can be integrated with any other financial systems like SAP, Oracle, and other ERP solutions. Integration would be seamless and fully automated. Below are the typical Integration