Cloud helps originations to focus on core business and reduce their investment in capital assets and internal IT infrastructure.
We support our customers in helping them to onboard, migrate, stabilize and support their cloud journey.
Envision allows you to be up and running in a matter of days and provides:
- Cloud architecture consulting and advisory services
- Advanced system monitoring
- Automated backups with little to no downtime
- High-availability environments with data centers distributed worldwide.
- Consultation & Requirements Analysis, Design & Prototyping
- Development, Quality Assurance & Testing, Integration, Deployment
- Migrations & Upgrades, Re-engineering & Maintenance
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Key drivers consider a move to the Cloud and adopt SaaS.
|Flexible subscription pricing||On-premise (current pain points )
· High hardware costs to handle risk of not fully utilizing the license
· Having the wrong user with the wrong license(not fit for purpose)
|License flexibility (Benefits with SaaS)
· Several user options in subscription pricing
· Select the right license option for each user
· Quickly scale up or down according to need
|Lower cost||On premise (current pain points )
· High hardware costs to handle business complexity
· Requires heavy admin assistance for basic processes
· Lack of it resources to support the application
|Reduces overall costs (Benefits with SaaS)
· Reduce infrastructure costs by moving to cloud.
· Shift large up-front purchase to regular payments.
|Continuous delivery of new capabilities||On premise(current pain points )
· Can get “stuck” in older version due to configurations
· Requires it intervention to include new “best practices”
· It overload/unable to move to newest versions
|Organizational productivity (Benefits with SaaS)
· New versions =new sources of savings
· Any time , any where
· Allow more business professionals access to critical data more often
Our Cloud based Solution offering: All our solutions are available on cloud for immediate deployment and quicker roll outs
IBM Maximo on cloud: Envision is certified IBM SAAS cloud implementation partner, we provide SAAS offering of IBM Maximo on Cloud
Maximo SAAS offering landscape
|Maximo SAAS fundamentals
· Focus on standardization and ease-of- use
· Centered on basic use cases(asset and work order management )
· Limited users
· Supported by IBM’s DevOps
· Suitable to smaller, less mature users
· Core maximo functionality in a SAAS model
· Application designer and other tools included for unique configurations
· Single tenant or multi-tenant
· Supported by DevOps
· Suitable to more advances EAM users looking for SAAS or cloud based delivery model
|Maximo saas flex
· Combines convenience of SAAS with flexibility of customization, add-ons, industry solutions, mobile etc.
· Customer/partners have full access to Dev environment
· Cloud delivery services team collaborates on test and production
· Suitable to advanced customers and partners who want to customize their SAAS image
Maximo SaaS Flex is an expanded cloud-based model for Maximo that gives you more control over your environments and has few restrictions. It supports, Customizations (java, stored procedures, triggers, etc.)Complex integrations , Industry Solutions , Maximo Anywhere, Support of 3rd partyapplicationsAdvanced infrastructure.
Our Solutions for Seaports and Transportation on SAAS Model:
- Warehouse Management.
- Container Fright Station.
- Transportation Management.
- Customer Portals for Ports and terminals
- EDI Gateway.
Our Solutions Enterprise Mobility Solutions:
- Field Sales Automation
- Metering and Billing.
- Transportation and field delivery.
- Field Inspection.
- Service Management.
System Integration services on Cloud: We provide migration, system integration and Post-implementation services on:
- IBM Bluemix.
- IBM Watson IOT
- IBM Softlayer
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
Our Global 24X7 Support team provides Application Monitoring, customer support for all our cloud customers.