Velocity Ports & Terminal
Ports & Terminal Industry Challenges
- Diverse Equipment Types each with varied Makes and Models
- Independent Equipment spread over a wider facility.
- Equipment operations critical in Nature.
- Huge Impact on Operations because of breakdowns.
- Rising Fuel Costs
- Improving operations
- Increase in planned work
- Improved response to service requests
- Lack of good Asset Information
- Easy to use system to increase data capture
- Standard Reports & KPIs
- Portal Technology
- Recovering Warranties
- Part level warranty tracking
- OEM and aftermarket warranty tracking
- Improving labor utilization
- Easy to use system to capture labor costs
- Mobile solutions to capture data
- Work assignment and scheduling
- Managing multiple asset types
- Quay Cranes, RTG, Reach Stackers, Trailer Trucks.
- Pilot Boats, barges, and Tugs
- Grabs, Conveyer, Stacker, and Re-claimer.
- Compressors, Generators, and Marine Handling Equipment
- Gate, Traffic, Lighting, and other equipment.
- Power Distribution and substation.
- Inspection Management.
- Break Down Maintenance.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Work Management.
High-level Features Summary:
- Acquisition (Purchase).
- Registration and Certifications.
- Safety License Renewals.
- Insurance and Renewals.
- Fuel Issues and Logs.
- Driver Log Sheet
- Breakdown Maintenance ( Service Tickets)
- Preventive Maintenance ( Calendar, Mileage, Season)
- Accident/Incident Report
Work Shop Management:
- Mechanic Skills Capture.
- Job Card Generation ( Break Down/Preventive)
- Job Completion.
- Inspection and Handover.
- Spares and consumable Tracking
- Internal Job works costing.
- External customers invoicing.
- Request for quotation.
- Purchase Order.
- Account Payables
- Department, Division, Cost Center Budgeting
- Budget Vs Actuals