The Velocity fleet management system is an industry-leading platform that allows you to manage your business addressing challenges in Transportation.
Addressing challenges in Transportation:
- Managing with less due to reduced budgets reduced ridership and increased competition.
- Rising Fuel Costs
- Improved vehicle performance, better MPG
- Improving operations
- Increase in planned work
- Improved response to service requests
- Lack of good Asset Information
- Easy to use system to increase data capture
- Standard Reports & KPIs
- Portal Technology
- Recovering Warranties
- Part level warranty tracking
- OEM and aftermarket warranty tracking
- Improving labor utilization
- Easy to use system to capture labor costs
- Mobile solutions to capture data
- Work assignment and scheduling
- Managing multiple asset types
High-level Features Summary:
Vehicle Management: covering the functionality of entire lifecycle of the vehicle.
- Acquisition (Purchase).
- Registration and Certifications.
- Annual License Renewals.
- Insurance and Renewals.
- Fuel Issues and Odometer Logs.
- Driver Trip Sheet
- Breakdown Maintenance ( Service Tickets)
- Preventive Maintenance ( Calendar, Mileage, Season)
- Accident/Incident Report.
Garage and Work Shop Management:
- Mechanic Skills Capture.
- Job Card Generation ( Break Down/Preventive)
- Job Completion.
- Inspection and Handover.
- Spares and consumable Tracking
- Internal Job works costing.
- External customers invoicing.
- Request for quotation.
- Purchase Order.
- Account Payables
- Department, Division, Cost Center Budgeting.
- Budget Vs Actuals
Fuel Issue Management
The Truck has a RFID card with him and when the driver goes to the fuel dispensary station to get fuel refilled, the driver punches the RFID card with the RFID reader machine. The details of previous fuel dispensed, odometer readings are displayed in the fuel operators handheld device, the operator will record the current odometer reading and fill the truck with Fuel.
Fleet Operations Management
- Vehicle Allocation
- Vehicle Master, Driver Master
- Vehicle Permits/Insurance Expiry, Driver License Expiry Alerts
- Vehicle tracking
- Customer Portal for Live Tracking
- Live Tracking of Vehicles on Maps with Dashboard
- Trace Path for Complete Traceability of the path traveled and Stoppage times
- Vehicle Arrival Alerts for Customers(Optional)
- Geo-Fencing (Optional)
- Route/Route Points setup(Optional)
- Trip Management/Trip Scheduling (Optional)
MIS & Reports:
- Track and Monitor Fuel Consumption
- Manage Budget in terms of CAPEX and OPEX.
- Managing inventory with future planning
- Managing internal and external vehicle with different financial accounts.
- Managing SLA to maintain serviceability of assets more than 90%.