PCS & Portals
Our Port Community System (PCS) integrate the electronic flow of trade-related document/information and function as the centralized hub for the ports and other stakeholders like Shipping Lines/Agents, Surveyors, Stevedores, Banks, Container Freight Stations, Customs House agents, Importers, Exporters, Railways/ICD, Government regulatory agencies etc. for exchanging electronic messages in secure manner.
The main features of the PCS are :
- Centralized web-based application, which acts as SINGLE WINDOW, for the port community members/stakeholders to exchange messages electronically in a secure fashion
- Reduce transaction time & cost in port business
- Achieve paperless regime in port sector
- Implement an e-commerce portal for port community
- DATA REPOSITORY for research and analysis
- Shipping lines/Shipping Agents
- Customs House Agents/Importer/Exporters
- ICD/Railways/Pvt Railways Operators
- Container Freight Stations
- Customs, etc.
iPortman – PCS can be deployed for Ports/Terminals independently, for a group of ports, Special Economic Zones, for a country as a single window portal for all trade-related information exchange. Our licensing and deployment options are flexible.