PCS & Portals
Our Port Community System (PCS) integrate the electronic flow of trade related document/information and function as the centralized hub for the ports and other stakeholders like Shipping Lines/Agents, Surveyors, Stevedores, Banks, Container Freight Stations, Customs House agents, Importers, Exporters, Railways/ICD, Government regulatory agencies, etc. for exchanging electronic messages in secure manner.
The main features of the PCS are :
- Centralized web-based application, that acts as SINGLE WINDOW, for the port community members/stakeholders to exchange messages electronically in secure fashion.
- Reduce transaction time and cost in the port business
- Achieve paperless regime in the port sector
- Implement an e-commerce portal for the port community
- Data Repository for research and analysis
- Shipping lines/Shipping Agents
- Customs House Agents/Importer/Exporters
- ICD/Railways/Pvt Railways Operators
- Container Freight Stations
- Customs, etc.
iPortman – PCS can be deployed for
- Ports/Terminals independently
- A group of ports
- Special Economic Zones
- A country as a single window portal for all trade related information exchange.
- Our licensing and deployment options are flexible.