Marine with RTLS
Our Marine Operations solution provides extensive functionality to carry out from acceptance of a Vessel Enquiry/Vessel Nomination and arrival of the vessel at the port. Vessel Call Number is allotted after vessel’s arrival. Pilotage Operations are carried out as per the shipping program prepared after Daily Operations Meeting and as updated.
The following are the major functionalities for Marine Business Process
- Accepting the vessels to port.
- Managing the vessel traffic.
- Vessel movements like STA, ATB, BTB, ATA, BTA and BTS.
- Planning for vessel berthing (berth planning) and allocation of berth.
- Planning the resources like tugs, pilots, boats, mooring gangs etc and allocating the same for movements.
- Resource utilization like tugs, pilots, boats and mooring gangs.
- Fuel recording on the tugs and boats.
- Pilot exemption clearance.
- Health Safety and Environment permit for agents.
- Agent Registration (Agent Master) and Vessel Registration (Vessel Master).
- Resource Master for flotilla, stockyards, equipment, crews, employees.
- Vessel Arrival Notice / Voyage number generation.
- Anchorage recording for billable / non-billable.
- Pilot requisition for berthing, shifting, warping, and un-berthing.
- Pilotage recording for berthing, shifting, warping, and un-berthing.
- Flotilla ROB recording.
- Tide Information.
- Vessel monitoring screen
- Port operation status report.
- Marine closure.
The following are the major services provided by Marine department
- Pilotage for berthing, Un-berthing (sailing), shifting, warping.
- Tug and pilot assistance for all vessel movements in port area (STA, ATA, STB. BTS, BTA).
- Freshwater, Garbage, Bunkering permit, Ship provisions
- Additional Pilot boat and Mooring boat, Other marine services, and resources.
- Planning, Assignment, Scheduling.
- Real-time Location Tracking of TUG/Barge
- RF Data Communication With TUG/BARGE up to 15 Nautical Miles.
- Optimization of Operations
- Dash Board view of Operations.
- Integrated Mobile Application.
- Ability to Monitor Fuel, Condition.
- Billing and Invoicing.
- Can be integrated with existing POS/TOS Solution.
- Real Time Data capture for billing accuracy.
- Paperless Operations.
- Governance and Compliance of HSE.
- Reduction of Operation cost due to Optimization.
- Reduction of Idle Time.
GPS Tracking and Real Time monitoring
Helps tug to have a real-time monitoring for visibility to manage the route map and save the fuel efficiency. Envisions RF Data Communication with a range of 5.5 nautical miles helps to connect with Control Room for seamless data flow and location tracking.
- Below are the benefits of the product in a real-time monitoring.
- Save time and reduces operations expenses
- Optimize resources and allow time for maintenance of tug
- Predictive, superior route mapping, the location of assets, and utilize digital timekeeping.
Real-Time Alerts and Event Monitoring
The solution comes with extensive configurable business rules for notifications and alerts. All the alerts and Notification will provide the real-time view of the current situation, helps planners to handle the exceptions. Solution Notifications can be integrated with email, SMS to communicate with internal and external stakeholders like customer, agents, operators.