The utility sector is one of the most fragmented of all industries. However, increased competition, regulation, aging assets, work force and unbundling of services has actuated most Utility companies to redefine their work and asset management strategies. Utilities are coming under increased pressure from regulators and customers to cut costs, while facing costly imperatives, such as environmental commitments.
- Generation utilities
- Transmission and distribution utilities
- Retail and services utilities
- Water utilities
The challenges they potentially face are to:
- Optimize assets, manage costs
- Respond to changing regulatory, safety, and security requirements.
- Perform cost-effective preventive and risk-based maintenance.
- Streamline procurement and revision processes.
- Plan for outages and managed work-order activities.
- Facilitate efficient and cost-effective generation-unit or plant shutdown.
- Adapt to rapid market changes.
- Cost effectively operate and maintain your grid infrastructure.
- Manage new collaborative services.
- Automate de-regulation processes.
- Maintain entire transmission and distribution grid infrastructure.
- Streamline procurement and construction processes.
- Improve customer service and lower the cost of service delivery.
- Upgrades to water infrastructure, treatment methods, security, and more.
- Eliminate leakage and increase revenues.
- Extensive accounts receivable and collections-handling capabilities.
- Process numerous customer-related transactions automatically and in parallel.
- Support high document volumes in environments where automation is essential.
Envision addresses these challenges with the following modules from its extensive enterprise resource planning suite.
Copyrights © envisionesl.com. All Rights Reserved