||Building and Construction
In project architecture and civil engineering, construction is the building or assembly of any infrastructure. Although this may be thought of as a single activity, in fact construction is a feat of multitasking. Normally the job is managed by the construction manager and supervised by the project manager, design engineer or project architect. Every construction project requires a large number of laborers to complete the physical tasks of construction.
The challenges the construction industry faces are to:
- Estimate accurate project costs.
- Estimate accurate landed costs for purchased materials.
- Procure and manage labor resources and subcontractors.
- Estimate and track project costs.
- Manage risk.
- Reduce waste.
- Manage asset acquisition and maintenance.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Manage project schedules.
- Track project costs, activity and progress.
- Provide accurate project financial information.
- Ensure profit performance.
- Ensure adherence to delivery dates.
- Streamline the construction supply chain.
- Manage and report customer delivery performance.
- Track supplier delivery performance.
- Manage long lead times.
- Calculate material requirements.
- Cater for flexibility in design during the life of the project.
- Improve electronic collaboration with suppliers and customers.
- Cater for different project contract pricing.
- Manage cash flow.
Envision addresses these challenges with the following modules from its extensive enterprise resource planning suite.
Solutions offered in Enterprise Asset Management are
- IBM Maximo
- MXi Maintenix
- SAP Plant Maintenance
Solutions offered in Enterprise Resource Planning are
- SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Materials Requirement Planning
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Production Planning
- SAP Reporting and Analytics
Copyrights © envisionesl.com. All Rights Reserved