Modern aircraft represent an extremely complex equipment class. These strategic assets have thousands of safety critical parts that are exceptionally challenging to manage and maintain, even in the absence of regulatory and safety mandates. Achieving zero accident rates in airlines depends not only with a pilot but also on all professionals including those on ground who are contributory to Flight Safety. Hence proper coordination and resource management among men and machine, in the overall system becomes more important.
The challenges the aviation industry potentially face are to:
Meeting regulatory compliance
- Streamlining the maintenance program
- Managing the impact of Service Bulletin & Airworthiness Directives
- Supporting Regulatory Audits & Investigations
- Optimizing spare parts inventories
- Controlling contract maintenance costs
- Project and program management
- Document management
- CAD integration, engineering change management
- Master data management.
- Manufacturing of configurable end products as per customer specifications
- Produce subassemblies, components based on forecast of demand.
- Manage Assets and equipments throughout their lifecycle.
- Perform mid-term to long-term forecasting.
- Scheduling of major service of aircrafts and components.
- Schedule of service areas as hangar bays.
- Checking and alignment of tasks.
- Delayed work items Plan.
- Schedule and monitor maintenance tasks.
- Repair, overhaul, or refurbish components and major assemblies.
Envision addresses these challenges with the following modules from its extensive enterprise resource planning suite.
Solutions offered in Enterprise Asset Management are
- IBM Maximo
- MXi Maintenix
- SAP Plant Maintenance
Solutions offered in Enterprise Resource Planning are
- SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Materials Requirement Planning
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Production Planning
- SAP Reporting and Analytics
Copyrights © envisionesl.com. All Rights Reserved